past tense of influence
Synonyms & Antonyms of influenced
See the Dictionary Definition
to act upon (a person or a person's feelings) so as to cause a response
- the news reports of the devastating flood influenced a great many people to make contributions for food and supplies
Synonyms for influenced
Words Related to influenced
Phrases Synonymous with influenced
Near Antonyms for influenced
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game