Synonyms and Antonyms of disinterested
- His boss seemed completely disinterested in his project proposal.
- a judge who is widely respected for his disinterested decisions
Synonym Discussion of disinterested
- indifferent to the dictates of fashion
- unconcerned about the homeless
- incurious about the world
- aloof from his coworkers
- observed family gatherings with detached amusement
- judged by a panel of disinterested observers
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up disinterested? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).