Synonyms & Antonyms of highbred
of high birth, rank, or station
- as the highbred descendant of one of the state's oldest families, he bristled at being ordered about by an uncouth upstart
Synonyms for highbred
Words Related to highbred
Near Antonyms for highbred
Antonyms for highbred
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors