Synonyms and Antonyms of fugitive
- that fugitive trait called artistic creativity
- He had fugitive thoughts of leaving town after finishing high school but never acted on them.
- a small fugitive circus that traveled the countryside
on the move
Synonym Discussion of fugitive
- a hotel catering primarily to transient guests
- fame in the movies is transitory
- many slang words are ephemeral
- my feelings of guilt were only momentary
- let a fugitive smile flit across his face
- fleeting moments of joy
- the story has an evanescent touch of whimsy that is lost in translation
Learn More about fugitive
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up fugitive? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).