Synonyms & Antonyms of peregrine
traveling from place to place
- a loyal cadre of peregrine workers who follow the presidential candidate from primary to primary
Synonyms for peregrine
Words Related to peregrine
Phrases Synonymous with peregrine
Near Antonyms for peregrine
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game