Synonyms & Antonyms of foretaste
See the Dictionary Definition
somewhat formal a small or short experience of something that will not be fully experienced until later
- The sudden cold snap gave us a foretaste of winter.
- These layoffs are only a foretaste of what's to come.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for foretaste
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for foretaste
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game