plural of foretaste
Synonyms & Antonyms of foretastes
See the Dictionary Definition
somewhat formal a small or short experience of something that will not be fully experienced until later
- The sudden cold snap gave us a foretaste of winter.
- These layoffs are only a foretaste of what's to come.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for foretastes
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for foretastes
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Original Meanings Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game