Synonyms and Antonyms of elevation
- The appointment of Sandra Day O'Connor marked the first elevation of a woman to the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Little Round Top is one of the most visited elevations in the entire Gettysburg National Military Park.
Synonym Discussion of elevation
- a wall two meters in height
- fly at an altitude of 10,000 meters
- Denver is a city with a high elevation
Learn More about elevation
See words that rhyme with elevation Dictionary: Definition of elevation Medical Dictionary: Definition of elevation Spanish Central: Translation of elevation Nglish: Translation of elevation for Spanish speakers Britannica English: Translation of elevation for Arabic speakers Britannica.com: Encyclopedia article about elevation
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up elevation? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).