Synonyms & Antonyms of dishy
1 having the style and content of everyday conversation
- twice a week he churns out a dishy column on the latest tidings from Tinseltown
Synonyms for dishy
Words Related to dishy
Near Antonyms for dishy
Antonyms for dishy
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game