Synonyms and Antonyms of deportment
- Her deportment during the hearing was a model of self-restraint and class.
Synonym Discussion of deportment
- a woman of regal bearing
- your deportment was atrocious
- the haughty demeanor of the headwaiter
- a mien of supreme self-satisfaction
- the imperious manner of a man used to giving orders
- the kind of carriage learned at boarding school
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up deportment? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).