Synonyms and Antonyms of criterion
- One criterion for grading these essays will be their conformity to the rules of traditional grammar.
- An exceptionally high degree of physical risk is the preeminent criterion of an extreme sport.
Synonym Discussion of criterion
- standards of behavior
- questioned the critic's criteria for excellence
- polls as a gauge of voter dissatisfaction
- housing construction as a yardstick of economic growth
- fine service is one touchstone of a first-class restaurant
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up criterion? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).