:the structure, form, or appearance especially of a person
:the makeup or appearance of the face or its parts
- stern of feature even when he smiled
:a part of the face :lineament
- a person with Asian features
:a prominent part or characteristic
- Pine trees were a feature of the landscape.
:any of the properties (such as voice or gender) that are characteristic of a grammatical element (such as a phoneme or morpheme);
:one that is distinctive
:a special attraction: such as
:a featured article, story, or department in a newspaper or magazine
- An account of the fire was the feature in the Sunday newspaper.
:something offered to the public or advertised as particularly attractive
- one of the car's most popular features