Synonyms & Antonyms of cope (with)
See the Dictionary Definition
to deal with (something) usually skillfully or efficiently
- coped with the latest foul-up gracefully
Synonyms for cope (with)
Words Related to cope (with)
Phrases Synonymous with cope (with)
Near Antonyms for cope (with)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game