Synonyms & Antonyms of catalyzer
something that arouses action or activity
- The workshop proved a catalyzer for a career change.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for catalyzer
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for catalyzer
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors