Synonyms & Antonyms of archenemy
See the Dictionary Definition
the person or entity toward whom you feel the most hatred or hostility
- The two politicians were archenemies.
- The country went to war with its archenemy.
Synonyms and Near Synonyms for archenemy
Antonyms and Near Antonyms for archenemy
- (also abetter),
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Great Scrabble Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Semantic Drift Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game