plural of archenemy
Synonyms & Antonyms of archenemies
the person or entity toward whom you feel the most hatred or hostility
- The two politicians were archenemies.
- The country went to war with its archenemy.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for archenemies
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for archenemies
- (also abetters),
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game