Synonyms of along
(Entry 1 of 2)
Synonyms & Antonyms of along (Entry 2 of 2)
toward or at a point lying in advance in space or time
- traffic was inching along at a snail's pace
- work on the project is moving right along
Synonyms for along
Words Related to along
Near Antonyms for along
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game