turn one's back onphrase
Synonyms & Antonyms of turn one's back on
See the Dictionary Definition
to show unwillingness to accept, do, engage in, or agree to
- Despite encouragement from his teachers, he turned his back on college.
Synonyms for turn one's back on
Words Related to turn one's back on
Near Antonyms for turn one's back on
Antonyms for turn one's back on
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors