Synonyms & Antonyms of set apart
to keep or intend for a special purpose
- They set apart a stack of pictures for the slideshow.
Synonyms for set apart
Words Related to set apart
Phrases Synonymous with set apart
Near Antonyms for set apart
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game