Synonyms & Antonyms of rule (on)
See the Dictionary Definition
to give an opinion about (something at issue or in dispute)
- the coach ruled on the question of whether an off-campus bar fight ought to disqualify someone from the team
Synonyms for rule (on)
Words Related to rule (on)
Near Antonyms for rule (on)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game