Synonyms and Antonyms of redeemed
- the Little League coach redeemed his promise to take the players out for ice cream if they improved their fielding over the season
- the government has consistently refused to redeem hostages captured by terrorists
- the belief that sinners are redeemed by their faith in God
- the unfaithful husband made a determined effort to redeem himself in the eyes of his wife and children
- quickly redeemed the offending remark with a sincere and unconditional apology
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up redeemed? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).