Definition of saved
1 : set aside, stored, or preserved for later use saved money Most of the time what I write that later might seem to be a "character" is only an on-going assemblage of sentences—lines of made-up or saved dialogue, bits of personally interesting description …— Richard Ford
2 religion : delivered from sin and from spiritual death : rescued from eternal punishment a saved soul
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Wayward Cousins of 'Irregardless'
- Different Words for Luggage and Baggage
- Rapping on 'Bad Rap' and 'Bad Rep' (and 'Bad Wrap')
- 'Confuzzled': A Not So Confusing Definition
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game