Synonyms and Antonyms of precariousness
- she quickly moved the china teapot after noticing its precariousness on the shelf
Synonyms and Antonyms of precarious
- He earned a precarious livelihood by gambling.
- She was in a state of precarious health.
- The government is in a precarious position.
- The strong wind almost knocked him off of his precarious perch on the edge of the cliff.
Synonym Discussion of precarious
- soldiers on a dangerous mission
- claims that smoking is hazardous to your health
- earned a precarious living by gambling
- perilous mountain roads
- shied away from risky investments
Learn More about precariousness
Spanish Central: Translation of precariousness Nglish: Translation of precariousness for Spanish speakers
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up precariousness? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).