Synonyms & Antonyms of perjure
law to tell a lie in a court of law after promising to tell the truth; to commit perjury
- He perjured himself before the court by giving a false testimony.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for perjure
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for perjure
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game