plural of parlance
Synonyms of parlances
formal the manner of speech used by a particular group of people
- In military parlance, "bug out" means "to retreat."
- They spoke the parlance of those in the technology industry.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for parlances
- (or lingoes),
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Summery Foods Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game