plural of jargon
Synonyms of jargons
(Entry 1 of 2)
the special terms or expressions of a particular group or field
- I don't understand a lot of computer jargon
Synonyms for jargons
Words Related to jargons
present tense third-person singular of jargon
Synonyms of jargons (Entry 2 of 2)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game