Synonyms of parlance
See the Dictionary Definition
formal the manner of speech used by a particular group of people
- In military parlance, "bug out" means "to retreat."
- They spoke the parlance of those in the technology industry.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for parlance
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- July 2020 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Difficult Spelling Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game