Synonyms & Antonyms of infection
an abnormal state caused by contact with harmful organisms (such as bacteria or viruses)
- There is a viral infection spreading among the schoolchildren.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for infection
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for infection
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors