Synonyms & Antonyms of evoke
to draw out (something hidden, latent, or reserved)
- the old family photographs we found in the attic evoked a wealth of warm memories
Synonyms for evoke
Words Related to evoke
Phrases Synonymous with evoke
Near Antonyms for evoke
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
- The Words of the Week - 6/11/2021
Ask the Editors