Synonyms & Antonyms of demurrer
a feeling or declaration of disapproval or dissent
- the only demurrer voiced by most music critics was that the piece was too short
Synonyms for demurrer
Words Related to demurrer
Near Antonyms for demurrer
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game