Synonyms & Antonyms of delight (in)
to take pleasure in
- I've been delighting in your company, so I was wondering if we might have another date
Synonyms for delight (in)
Words Related to delight (in)
Phrases Synonymous with delight (in)
Near Antonyms for delight (in)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game