Synonyms & Antonyms of brush (aside or off)
See the Dictionary Definition
to dismiss as of little importance
- brushed off their complaints as the whining of people who were never satisfied
Synonyms for brush (aside or off)
Words Related to brush (aside or off)
Phrases Synonymous with brush (aside or off)
Near Antonyms for brush (aside or off)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game