: to be present at : to go to
: to look after : to take charge of
- … campsites … attended by park rangers.
- —Jackson Rivers
: to go or stay with as a companion, nurse, or servant
- ministers who attend the king
: to visit professionally especially as a physician
- a doctor attending his patients
: to wait for
: to be in store for
: to direct one's attention : see
—used with to
- I'll attend to [=deal with] that myself.
: to apply the mind or pay attention : heed
: to be ready for service
- ministers who attend upon the king
: to be present
- How many people attended?