Synonyms & Antonyms of tabulate
to arrange information in an organized way so that it can be studied, recorded, etc.
- Officials tabulated the scores.
- A machine is used to tabulate the votes.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for tabulate
- (or catalogue),
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for tabulate
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- The Exceptions Quiz III Take the quiz
- Early Spring 2021 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game