Synonyms & Antonyms of starry-eyed
having or marked by a tendency to be guided more by ideals than by reality
- the starry-eyed notion that international sports competitions actually help foster global harmony
Synonyms for starry-eyed
Words Related to starry-eyed
Near Antonyms for starry-eyed
Antonyms for starry-eyed
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game