Synonyms and Antonyms of reimburse
- Make sure you keep your receipts so we can reimburse you for your expenses.
Synonym Discussion of reimburse
- paid their bills
- an attorney well compensated for her services
- promised to remunerate the searchers handsomely
- all creditors will be satisfied in full
- reimbursed employees for expenses
- indemnified the families of the dead miners
- repay a favor with a favor
- passengers were recompensed for the delay
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up reimburse? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).