Synonyms of reassess
See the Dictionary Definition
to think about (something) again in order to decide whether to change your opinion or judgment of it
- The doctor reassessed the injury.
- She convinced him to reassess the issue.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for reassess
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Words of Snow and Ice Quiz Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Toys and Games Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game