Synonyms and Antonyms of pursue
- The police officer doggedly pursued the pickpocket through the crowded subway station.
- He urged the graduates to pursue personal fulfillment instead of financial success.
Synonym Discussion of pursue
- a dog chasing a cat
- pursued the criminal through narrow streets
- friends followed me home in their car
- trail deer
- trailed a suspect across the country
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up pursue? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).