make a facephrase
variants: or make faces
Synonyms & Antonyms of make a face
to distort one's face
- Her son made a face when she served him his broccoli.
Synonyms for make a face
Words Related to make a face
Phrases Synonymous with make a face
Near Antonyms for make a face
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors