Synonyms & Antonyms of contort
to twist (something) out of a natural or normal shape or condition
- the acrobat is able to contort his body so that it almost looks like a pretzel
Synonyms for contort
Words Related to contort
Near Antonyms for contort
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
- The Words of the Week - 6/11/2021
Ask the Editors