keep clear ofphrase
Synonyms & Antonyms of keep clear of
See the Dictionary Definition
to get or keep away from (as a responsibility) through cleverness or trickery
- They eventually became wise to the elaborate ruses he used to keep clear of paying his debts.
Synonyms for keep clear of
Words Related to keep clear of
Phrases Synonymous with keep clear of
Near Antonyms for keep clear of
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors