Synonyms of judder
See the Dictionary Definition
to make a series of small irregular or violent movements
- the engine began to judder alarmingly just a few miles outside of Brighton
Synonyms for judder
Words Related to judder
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors