plural of improvement
Synonyms & Antonyms of improvements
an instance of notable progress in the development of knowledge, technology, or skill
- there's been a great improvement in your handwriting—I can actually read it!
Synonyms for improvements
Words Related to improvements
Near Antonyms for improvements
Antonyms for improvements
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors