plural of glitch
Synonyms & Antonyms of glitches
informal an unexpected and usually minor obstacle or difficulty
- Glitches in the speaker's schedule caused some delays.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for glitches
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for glitches
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game