plural of poser
Synonyms of posers
disapproving a person who dresses or behaves in a deceptive way that is meant to impress other people
- He's not really interested in art. He's just a poser.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for posers
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for posers
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game