plural of impediment
Synonyms & Antonyms of impediments
something that makes movement or progress difficult
- tough going for the burros on the canyon trail, even without the added impediment of heavy loads
Synonyms for impediments
Words Related to impediments
Near Antonyms for impediments
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game