Synonyms and Antonyms of episode
- the episode in which the Native American Samoset walked into Plymouth Plantation and surprised the Pilgrims with the greeting, "Welcome, Englishmen"
Synonym Discussion of episode
- an encounter that was a chance occurrence
- the events following the assassination
- a minor wartime incident
- a brief romantic episode in a life devoted to work
- couldn't recall the exact circumstances
Learn More about episode
See words that rhyme with episode Dictionary: Definition of episode Medical Dictionary: Definition of episode Spanish Central: Translation of episode Nglish: Translation of episode for Spanish speakers Britannica English: Translation of episode for Arabic speakers Britannica.com: Encyclopedia article about episode
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up episode? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).