Synonyms & Antonyms of ensnarl
to catch or hold as if in a net
- for two years the couple was ensnarled in the red tape of an international adoption
Synonyms for ensnarl
Words Related to ensnarl
Near Antonyms for ensnarl
Antonyms for ensnarl
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game