Definition of incarcerated
- Michigan law allows convicted felons to vote and run for office unless they are currently incarcerated, or if their offenses are fraud-related or constitute a breach of public trust.
- —The Hartford (Connecticut) Courant
- … whatever was needed for her programs combating domestic violence and aiding incarcerated women, ex-offenders, and their children.
- —Peter Steinfels
- Comparing the responses of incarcerated boys with nondelinquent adolescents, Scarpitti (1980) describes the three most probable identity resolutions …
- —Judith Steven-Long et al.
- Within the incarcerated, herniated gastric cardia, there was an acute, benign gastric ulcer.
- —Gregory J. Gallivan