Definition of baby wipe
: a moistened, disposable, often antiseptic tissue used chiefly for cleansing the skin especially of babies and children The goal is to collect 30,000 diapers and baby wipes for the … identical quadruplets who were born Aug. 21 … — The Bellingham (Washington) Herald
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game